| Integration and Customization
| Ease of Use
| Support and Maintenance
Editing and Data Manipulation
- No added expense of purchasing new software to edit and manage data.
- Projection problems are gone and managed by EziLinkTM.
- Use CAD data easier without headaches of transforming or re-projecting.
- Find information to submit quickly and easily.
- No need to use external applications to manipulate and view data.
- Ensure successful submissions with the right tools to create, review and submit properly formatted content.
- Make changes to submission information without impacting your source data.
- EziLinkTM can be used without any third party software applications. No mapping or database system is required to utilize the EziLinkTM for creating a properly formatted submission document.
- Edit existing data or create new data through on-screen digitization.
- Support for automatic re-projection of data from various projections to the supported submission projections.
- Support for standard projections utilized in British Columbia:
- BC Standard Albers Equal Area
- UTM NAD83 (all BC Zones)
- Geographics (latitude and longitude)
- Support for re-projecting CAD data.
- Supports basic layer theming and labeling of spatial data.
- Query and selection of spatial data through attributes for incorporation into submissions.
- Validate topology.
- Perform spatial analysis on data such as buffering, overlaying, unions, etc...